Community Forum

Netflix app fails on X1

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Valued Contributor

Re: Netflix app fails on X1

musicaldrummer wrote:

I verified that I had accepted the new terms for Netflix. I went to the apps section on my X1 and clicked on the Netflix app. Screen went black and I continued to see the CC for the program I had been viewing. Netflix never appeared. What is happening? I had signed up for the HD service not the UHD over a year ago. I was able to view Netflix in 2017. Was there a change? Will I be unable to use the Netflix application on the X1? 

Have you tried resetting the app? Press A on the remote and select reset netflix

Official Employee

Re: Netflix app fails on X1

Have you tried resetting the box?
Frequent Visitor

Netflix app fails on X1

I verified that I had accepted the new terms for Netflix. I went to the apps section on my X1 and clicked on the Netflix app. Screen went black and I continued to see the CC for the program I had been viewing. Netflix never appeared. What is happening? I had signed up for the HD service not the UHD over a year ago. I was able to view Netflix in 2017. Was there a change? Will I be unable to use the Netflix application on the X1?