Community Forum

Need another Weather channel in line-up

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Need another Weather channel in line-up

I will no longer watch the Weather Channel because of their biased reporting. When our President goes to comfort and help in Texas (Harvey Hurricane) and they don't report it or not even show on the front page of their website it is no longer weather news it is now a rag. Just as they can make the choice about what they report I want to have the choice of another weather station to watch. I have also taken them off my phone. Please add other choices of weather stations. I believe Direct TV has several. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Need another Weather channel in line-up

Not the first time the Weather Channel's done that.  Remember back in the Bush-Gore election?  While Florida was battling it out, they removed Tallahassee  from their weather maps!  Even when Tallahassee got clobbered by a big tropical storm, they refused to show the city on the map!    It was several years before (I'm assuming) enough personnel changed to "forget" to remove it.

Official Employee

Re: Need another Weather channel in line-up

Hello all, we do not control what your local new stations air. However if you would like to watch a different news station please click on this link to find more within your channel lineup. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!