Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Naked and Afraid Season 3 Missing 6/11/17 Episode

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Naked and Afraid Season 3 Missing 6/11/17 Episode

On demand is not offering the latest episode of Naked and Afraid XL Season 3. It should have been episode 8. However it appears you incorrectly number the episodes. By calling the 'intro' episode 1, you mess up all the episode numbers. The episode 8 currently offered on demand is actually 7. Where is episode 8?
Official Employee

Re: Naked and Afraid Season 3 Missing 6/11/17 Episode

Hello christiehilton, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I show that "Naked and Afraid" season 3 Ep8 is missing from the channel lineup, I alerted the Discovery Channel to have this episode added to on demand.

New Poster

I noticed the same thing had happened with naked and afraid xl season 2. It looks like episode 7 has been added but it wants me to buy it even though all other episodes are included in my subscription. Why isn't this episode included in my subscription?

Expert

tvwatcher4 wrote:

I noticed the same thing had happened with naked and afraid xl season 2. It looks like episode 7 has been added but it wants me to buy it even though all other episodes are included in my subscription. Why isn't this episode included in my subscription?

The network decides what it wants to charge, not Comcast.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.