Community Forum

NBC Sports Live Extra

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

NBC Sports Live Extra

I tried to watch NHL Hockey (Bruins v Rangers) live on the NBC Sports Live Extra App on my Android tablet; it worked for ND football. 

I received the message that my provider does not provide service.   Is this the case and is this a recent development.

Thanks

New Poster

Re: NBC Sports Live Extra

What's the deal?? All of a sudden when I try to watch hockey on the nbc sports live extra app, it says that there is an authentication problem with xfinity. Can someone shed some light on this or just FIX IT!!
New Poster

Re: NBC Sports Live Extra

Hoping to just bump this thread before starting a new one.

Not sure if this is still an issue for anyone else, but I have only had trouble with this app using my Xfinity login. I have tried accessing programs airing on the regular NBC network (NOT the NBCSN network) and it always gives me an authentication error saying I am not subscribed to that channel. I am subscribed and should be able to access it, but it just defers to contacting my provider (Xfinity - Comcast), which cannot find the error.

I'm asking if this is an issue for anyone else, as I continue to seek help from both Xfinity support and NBC's digital team support. I've seen threads from other cable providers who have also had an issue with the App, but seeing if other Xfinity users have had issues as well.