Community Forum

My xi system automatically refreshes while I am watching program

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

My xi system automatically refreshes while I am watching program

My xi1 system automatically refreshes while I am watching a program. I has happened while watching live tv, an on demand program and while watching netflix.  Also my netflix freezes perodically.  Any thoughts.

K

Expert

Re: My xi system automatically refreshes while I am watching program

rivulus wrote:

My xi1 system automatically refreshes while I am watching a program. I has happened while watching live tv, an on demand program and while watching netflix.  Also my netflix freezes perodically.  Any thoughts.

K

hi, I can only speak to xg1 dvr and the xg2 (I don't have xi3 nor xiD boxes). The XG1 only does that once on reboot moments after getting live TV started after a reboot. My XG2 does it one time when ever i 

use' the remote anytime after overnight reboot. it is an issue as first 'rewind' of live TV acts like i just selected the channel and I have no buffer to rewind backwards. What model are you seeing that apparant 'retuning'?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!