Community Forum

Music Choice Screensaver Request

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Music Choice Screensaver Request

I found when listing to the Music Choice channels, if you will just push the Guide button on the remote and leave it there, the screensaver will come up, at what ever time you have selected for the screensaver to come on.  I have mine set for 5 minutes.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Music Choice Screensaver Request

I have never tuned to a music channel.  Have you tried changing the screen saver timeout?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-screen-saver/

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
New Poster

Music Choice Screensaver Request

Is there currently a way to have the screensaver turn on while tuned in to Music Choice channels? If not, can you add a preference setting that will allow users to enable the screensaver while listening to music on the Music Choice channels?

If I am tuned into the music channels, I am generally not "watching" the TV. I like the trivia questions that are displayed on the channels, but would rather have my photos screensaver display when listening to music. This would be a GREAT feature to enable during family gatherings!!