Community Forum

Movies

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Movies

Does anyone else get upset that you can't watch a movie without commercials! It frustrates the heck out of me when I'm watching a movie and I still have to watch stupid commercials! I think that we as costumers pay more than enough for your stupid service and we shouldn't have to endure those interuptions!!!!! Then you take away fast forward feature too!!! 

Expert

Re: Movies

Tony240 wrote:

Does anyone else get upset that you can't watch a movie without commercials! It frustrates the heck out of me when I'm watching a movie and I still have to watch stupid commercials! I think that we as costumers pay more than enough for your stupid service and we shouldn't have to endure those interuptions!!!!! Then you take away fast forward feature too!!! 

The content provider [network] is the one that decides whether or not to have the commercials included and whether or not fast forward and other functions are disabled.  Comcast is not the content provider.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.