Community Forum

Missing episodes for Xfinity TV online

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Missing episodes for Xfinity TV online

Why is it that many of the TV series are missing episodes?

Also, some episodes dont show up for several weeks after the air date of the episode?

Why the Delay?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Missing episodes for Xfinity TV online

its the licensing with the network.

Official Employee

rever wrote:

Why is it that many of the TV series are missing episodes?

Also, some episodes dont show up for several weeks after the air date of the episode?

Why the Delay?

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

What specific shows are you referring to?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Poster

Thank you for the quick response.

Episodes for Being Human, Modern Family, 30 Rock, etc..

There are several, too many to count. 

Official Employee

rever wrote:

Thank you for the quick response.

Episodes for Being Human, Modern Family, 30 Rock, etc..

There are several, too many to count. 

Modern Family: New episodes are available online the day after air TV. At least five episodes will be available at all times.

30 RockAt least four episodes of Season 7 available at all times. All past seasons are available with a Streampix subscription.

Being Human: The first three episodes were made available online the day after they air. Every episode after the initial three will be available 30 days after air on TV.

Every show is different but most networks have the same content rules for all of their shows. Most of our popular shows tell you its availability above the Rec Series and Queue button near the top-left hand corner of the page

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Regular Visitor

Great explanation, though doesn't make it any less frustrating.  Smiley Happy

1.  Star Wars Rebels Episode 2 is not only missing, it was replaced with some random other show. 
2.  Star Wars Rebels Episode 9 is missing. 

We see this all the time and at first I thought it was some marketing ploy, but I have all the services to which I can subscribe.  How much exactly are we expected to pay for content to get all of it?  Can I trade some of this ESPN, CSPAN, or TBN garbage to get the rest of the shows I am paying for and _want_ to watch?