Community Forum

Missing channels from my new contract package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Missing channels from my new contract package

When I was contacted last month about me being at the end of my contract, which was the reason for the call,  I was told the new package would not allow me to see was ID.  Now, the new service contract has been installed and I'm finding out several channels have also been deleted, such as;

ID Channel,  Oxygen Channel,  and several others.  I want a list of all the channels that are included in my new package, is this possible?????

Expert

Re: Missing channels from my new contract package

The channels you mentioned have been dropped in some service areas.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Double click on guide and click on free to me and your lineup will appear

New Poster

Although I just found out that CMT Television channel 146 shows but is not available 

Expert

@Ccsweat1505 wrote:

Although I just found out that CMT Television channel 146 shows but is not available 

That would mean the CMT channel is available in your service area, but you would be required to to also sign up for "Sports & Entertainment" package in order to view it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!