Community Forum

Missing Network Shows, NBC, CBS, and FOX

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Missing Network Shows, NBC, CBS, and FOX

All TV shows are missing when I go to On Demand TV Shows by Network, for NBC, CBS, and FOX.  We have tried calling Comcast and they run us through the same old tired troubleshooting steps of resetting the box, etc.  The issue isn't our box (we have the same issue no matter which Box we are using (two TVs, two Boxs).  Has anyone had this same issue? Was it resolved?  I'm missing the shows I like to watch; L&O; SVU, Crimminal Minds, Code Black, and NCIS.

I also tried watching on Demand on my computer and on my iPad and when I identify that I am a customer with Comcast Xfinity I get an error that I am not subscribed to the channels, when indeed I am.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Missing Network Shows, NBC, CBS, and FOX

I am also mad about the fact that most of the shows I watch on-demand are missing.  ie, ncis- new orleans, ncis, criminal minds.  They seem to have stopped putting them on there after October, 2017.  We do pay for this a part of a package so if they are not going to have what we want they should lower their prices.

Official Employee

Re: Missing Network Shows, NBC, CBS, and FOX

Hello @mfrosty86 and @skrowe5250. I can look further into these missing On Demand programs. You should be getting a subscription error when trying to access these programs on our Stream website, unless you truly do not subscribe. I can verify your account video entitlements for starters. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Note: I was able to access most of these programs from my personal login and playback episodes without error.