Community Forum

Missing Episodes

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Missing Episodes

El senor de los cielos season 5
New Poster

Episodes 6-10 are still not available.  When can we expect an answer?

New Poster

Only episodes 1-5 are available still. Why?

Official Employee

ComcastTeds wrote:

euc0w01 wrote:

I agree.  There are multiple posts about this.  Comcast claims it's the networks who are controlling what is available and when but that seems illogical.  Why would the network make episodes available, then take them away, then add some back, take others away without rhyme or reason (or an explanation).  Animal Kingdom on TNT is an example:  Ten episodes from Season 1 were available for a couple of weeks, then 7 - 9 were taken down but 10 was left up.  So, I can watch 1 - 6, skip 7 - 9, and watch 10.  Then 10 was taken down . . . . and put back up a few days later.  Still no 7 - 9, though.  Doesn't make sense and causes great annoyance among customers. While Comcast is insensitive to customer annoyance, why would networks want to create this frustration and risk losing viewers of the series?   

I've sent an inquiry about this to TNT on their site and will post what I hear back.

For Animal Kingdom, I am currently seeing Season 1, episodes 1 through 4 as available On Demand.

Let me check with our On Demand team on the expectations of episodes 6-10 being available.

Thanks for your patience.

For Animal Kingdom, I can confirm the current situation is expected. TNT intentionally removed the episodes. 

The good news is that these episodes are expected to return to On Demand tomorrow. 

Official Employee

euc0w01 wrote:

I agree.  There are multiple posts about this.  Comcast claims it's the networks who are controlling what is available and when but that seems illogical.  Why would the network make episodes available, then take them away, then add some back, take others away without rhyme or reason (or an explanation).  Animal Kingdom on TNT is an example:  Ten episodes from Season 1 were available for a couple of weeks, then 7 - 9 were taken down but 10 was left up.  So, I can watch 1 - 6, skip 7 - 9, and watch 10.  Then 10 was taken down . . . . and put back up a few days later.  Still no 7 - 9, though.  Doesn't make sense and causes great annoyance among customers. While Comcast is insensitive to customer annoyance, why would networks want to create this frustration and risk losing viewers of the series?   

I've sent an inquiry about this to TNT on their site and will post what I hear back.

For Animal Kingdom, I am currently seeing Season 1, episodes 1 through 4 as available On Demand.

Let me check with our On Demand team on the expectations of episodes 6-10 being available.

Thanks for your patience.

Official Employee

Deedee38 wrote:
Animal kingdom episode 6-10

Let me check with our On Demand team on the expectations of episodes 6-10 being available.

Thanks for your patience.  

New Poster

Animal kingdom episode 6-10
Official Employee

kellay12 wrote:

We've been watching evening shows on demand for the last 4-5 weeks, all of the sudden they are all gone and recent episodes can't be found on demand either. The show is listed on demand with only 1 episode out of 5 or 6 is available to watch. Where did they all go? If we rely on a service that we pay dearly for as our ebtertainment, it should be consistent. Either it's available on demand or not. This is seriously irritating!

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Are you able to provide some specific examples here? I would be able to look into this further for you. Thanks for any additional information that you are able to provide.  

Frequent Visitor

New Poster

Missing Episodes

We've been watching evening shows on demand for the last 4-5 weeks, all of the sudden they are all gone and recent episodes can't be found on demand either. The show is listed on demand with only 1 episode out of 5 or 6 is available to watch. Where did they all go? If we rely on a service that we pay dearly for as our ebtertainment, it should be consistent. Either it's available on demand or not. This is seriously irritating!