Community Forum

Message in regard to NBC and Coozi channels

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Message in regard to NBC and Coozi channels

I would like to understand what is meant by the message in regard to maintaining the NBC and Coozi channel. It says if we are getting these channels on an over the air line we need to rescan by April 2nd or loose the channels...or something to that nature. What exactly does this mean for me...have no clue about whether I am over the air or how I receive my channels. Please advise as I am an avid watcher of NBC.

Valued Contributor

Re: Message in regard to NBC and Coozi channels

@tbhoney wrote:

I would like to understand what is meant by the message in regard to maintaining the NBC and Coozi channel. It says if we are getting these channels on an over the air line we need to rescan by April 2nd or loose the channels...or something to that nature. What exactly does this mean for me...have no clue about whether I am over the air or how I receive my channels. Please advise as I am an avid watcher of NBC.

Over the air means that some consumers are using digital antennas to access local channels. If you're using a cable box to access local channels then the message does not apply to you.