Community Forum

Max download a limit

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Max download a limit

I'm trying to load some videos for an upcoming trip and the app is telling me I can only have 10 videos per device, but I only have 6 listed in my download list. Can someone explain? I checked my capacity and (10 gb avail) and number of downloads on other authorized devices (0) just to make sure.
New Poster

Re: Max download a limit

I have the same issue. Any response?
New Poster

Same problem. My download limit keeps going Dow. Now I am down to six. Wake up xfinity!
New Poster

Same issue, down to five videos epidoes of Dexter at a time. What the H@LL XFINITY???? The chat Techs are USELESS!

TC GO APP

IPAD 5

IOS iOS 8.3.

36.6GB available

ALL: Try This:

Agent Mark: Please be advise to wait for 3-5 business days so that our network technician will fix this and contact you to verify if it is working on your end.,

customer mark: can I receive a billing credit for the lack of service over 4 weeks?

mark: I know it is not your fault as a chat agent. But I need it fixed and I am asking for a credit to be fair. I am not getting the service I am paying for. it can be small, like $10 a month, but the gesture is important to your customer guarantee once you fix it, then I am happy to pay full price

Mark: yes of course. you should receive a credit for the service that is not working.

Mark: Let me connect you to our billing department for this. Mark, I left a note on your account and your issue is well documented as well. This will be the basis of our billing department on how much they will credit your account.

Mark: I will connect you to our billing department now. Would that be okay?

mark: yes

Mark: thank you.