Community Forum

Manage DVR Online Not Working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Manage DVR Online Not Working

I am unable to load the tv listing for a new time period. The inital list appears but when I select arrow to change the time frame, the app hangs and comcast.net becomes unavailable. Not the first time this has happened, even when it works the listing are very slow to refresh.

Official Employee

Re: Manage DVR Online Not Working

rick_wozniak wrote:

I am unable to load the tv listing for a new time period. The inital list appears but when I select arrow to change the time frame, the app hangs and comcast.net becomes unavailable. Not the first time this has happened, even when it works the listing are very slow to refresh.

Are you referring to the Xfinity Mobile App? I ask because that app does not have TV Listings.

Are you referring to the Xfinity TV App or Xfinitytv.com?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Regular Visitor

Whatever you call this site is where I select the TV Listing. I just tried it again, did work but took a long time for the next time period to load.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings?cmpid=xfdash_tvlistings

Gold Problem Solver

Rick, are you using Internet Explorer? If you are that could be the reason it is slow. I have the same thing happen when I use IE to access the tv listings online. There have been a few posts by others who have said the same thing.

When I use SeaMonkey or Firefox it is NOT slow. The page loads quickly. So does advancing to the next time segment. I suggest you use SeaMonkey or Firefox to access the listings if you use IE. If you don't have a different browser installed it's something to consider doing. It is good to have one just in case.

Contributor

Comcast,

It is almost a month and every day I have talked to someone from COMCAST and no one can tell me why my DVR isn't recognised for the DVR Manager online. I have had reboots sent, unplugged it for a hard reboot and told to wait 12 hours. (was called and told my issue was resolved...it wasn't) and told I need to set up a home network, (have one). I would like it to be solved and perhaps get a rebate for the lack of services.

Is it in my avalable area? Yes

Anyone, anyone have/had this issue and did it get resolved?

Thanks,

Soccerman