Community Forum

Major League Soccer Direct Kick

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Major League Soccer Direct Kick

I have been subcribing to Major League Soccer's Direct Kick for 15 years without any problems. This year I was unable to access the channels 756-759 to watch the games after the two week " free viewing ". A error message kept coming up on the screen about making " changes to my account". The changes I made was 2 weeks ago by paying $ 90.00 to view the soccer

package. After several calls to customer sevice and having my cable box " zapped" I had a tech guy come out who was very nice and he said it was not an equipement problem but a programming problem. Because the NBA League pass and MLS

Direct kick channels over lap 750-759 he suggested that I "buy" the NBA  League Pass Package. This package cost me $117.00 in addition to the $90.00 I paid for the soccer package. It solved the problem. No longer are channels 756-759

being held "hostage" to any error codes.  I find this total "BS" since I have never had this problem in 15 years regardless of

cable provider. I this is anybody in Comcast Land who can direct me to someone at the "Mothership" to get my $117.00 back I would appreciate your input. I love soccer and could not continue to miss games because of a " programming error."