Community Forum

MLB Extra Innings not providing the 4 payment option yet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

MLB Extra Innings not providing the 4 payment option yet

Just called in and they couldn't submit the 4 payment $43.50 option only the $173 one time payment same as the remote is showing and the website also doesn't have the 4 payment option available yet. When will this be available now that the Free Preview expired?

Admin1

Re: MLB Extra Innings not providing the 4 payment option yet

Hi TurkFactor -- I am able to add MLB Extra Innings with the 4 payment installment options. I received your PM with this request as well. I have responded back asking for account verification. Please send this verification back to me and I'll have this added for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Zach for the DM as I was just now able to get the installments placed over the phone but when clicking on the banner on the guide today it still doesn't allow it for the 4x43.50

Problem Solver

Im still paying for NBA league pass

in July when it's half price I'll go four payment option.