Community Forum

Loudness/Volume of commercials

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Loudness/Volume of commercials

Hello , i watch Fox News channel over my comcast/xfinity account I stream the channel over my internet browser to watch the news while i work in the evenings. The commericals that come on are BLASTING loud. I don't know if this is comcast doing it or the Fox News channel, but it has been going on for years and i'm soooo sick of it that i'm ready to cancel comcast and go with Century Link who is a competitor ISP in my area. Regardless of who is controlling the volume of the commericals, does ANYONE think this is an effective marketing strategy? NO - it is not, it only irrates me off an i turn off the commercials because they are so loud instead of watching them. i've just complete had it. And for anyone who wants to suggest using an auto-volume control - please, grow a brain. i should not have to do this, nor is there a way to do it while streaming to your computer!