Community Forum

Loss of service everyday between 7-8pm est

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Loss of service everyday between 7-8pm est

Hi @Dawgs18

Sorry for the experience you're having. I can take a deeper look into this to see if there is a problem a the node that is contributing to your issue. Could you please click on my name and send me a message including your first and last name and the phone number or account number associated with your services? 

Regular Visitor

Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Loss of service everyday between 7-8pm est

April install. Have had evderyday loss of both internet and tv service between 7-8pm. Last evening sevice interuption was 4 times between and 4 and 8pm, ranging from 5-8 minutes to 35-40 minutes. 4 techs out, changed all ends, inside and out to the pedestal. Changed splitter. On June 22, the last tech was able to be here and capture the loss of service. Showed me on his meter that the loss was due to a maintenance override, with no notes or explanantion. That tech has been very helpful, says has forwarded to supervisor and maintenance group. Ready to pull the plug but came here as a last resort. Any ideas or help is apperciated.