Community Forum

Live Chat on-line, not working. Viewing TV on internet, not working.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Live Chat on-line, not working. Viewing TV on internet, not working.

I keep getting the message 'you need flash player' which I already had the latest version, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled fp11+ and still can't get the tv shows to play on the computer. Have also made sure that javascript is enabled. Have spent 2 hours on this already, would have been nice to have live chat help, but that page is not loading.  Connection is good, and have installed and used ES service. HELP!

Tags (1)
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Live Chat on-line, not working. Viewing TV on internet, not working.

What is ES service? I have a suspicion you are talking about Easy Solve. I hope I'm wrong.

Official Employee

BobbiDB wrote:

I keep getting the message 'you need flash player' which I already had the latest version, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled fp11+ and still can't get the tv shows to play on the computer. Have also made sure that javascript is enabled. Have spent 2 hours on this already, would have been nice to have live chat help, but that page is not loading.  Connection is good, and have installed and used ES service. HELP!

What web browser are you using? I ask because IE9 64-bit is not compatible with the Microsoft Silverlight Player.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

I need my pin
Frequent Visitor

What does it take to get through to Comcast! I just don't understand!

New Poster

why is my wifi not working?????????????? It was I am sick of fooling around with comcast,PLEASE fix the problem.