Community Forum

Kid zone on your computer????

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Kid zone on your computer????

To whom it may concern,

My kid watches every cartoon in the world. I know kid zone works on your home TV but can you access Kid zone from your tablet or PC???? Please help anybody

Thanks KIDZONEDARKZONE

New Poster

Re: Kid zone on your computer????

What do you mean by 'Kid zone'?

If you mean a menu dedicated to kids/family-friendly content, then on a tablet (the app) there should be a menu button at the bottom of the app's UI for "Family and Kids" (same as on a desktop computer).

Problem Solver

Hello KIDZONEDARKZONE,

On your TV 2 Go app you can access your Settings page by:

1. Clicking this link: http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/mytv/settings
  2. Clicking the Settings link near the bottom of the page under the XFINITY TV heading
  3. When signed in, you can get to your Settings page by clicking the gear in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. (If you are not signed in, this will not appear onscreen)

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

I know this is a little old but I agree - an app that is just the "Kids Zone" would be awesome! My kids love that area on the TV. Not sure what the 2 comments here are getting at but the nice part about "Kids Zone" is it locks down the kids not only from watching things but also from messing up other settings, records, etc. It also doesnt even show the adult content at all.

Having an iPad app that is this "Kids Zone" would be awesome!

http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/welcome-to-the-kids-zone