Community Forum

Justified episodes

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Justified episodes

Unable to load episodes of Justified.  I see Clips and Previews offerred but no Episodes.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Justified episodes

graci wrote:

Unable to load episodes of Justified.  I see Clips and Previews offerred but no Episodes.

I am sorry but there is currently no full episodes of Justified available. Due to licensing agreements, we are not allowed to air episodes of Justified online until 30 days after an episode airs.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Well, this is totally unacceptable.  Comcast needs to get it together and pay the funds it takes to get the episodes, I mean after all Comcast totally disabled the homeowner's VCR to tape and "switch channels" with the Comcast programming so that Comcast could force everyone to buy their DVR package.  Comcast is big enough to cut the deal; most customers are paying a small fortune (which continues to go up) and were forced to accept their product as pretty much the only game in town and now that we have been forced to use it - you want to renege on all the promises.  You sold Xfinity and onDemand with all the promises of - if its on your TV programming that you pay for then you will be able to see it onDemand.  So Comcast need to produce it. 

I am extremely unhappy with the way Comcast has misrepresented itself and its capabilities.

Silver Problem Solver

The network will not release the show for 30 days, the same way a movie studio will not release a movie to netlflix for 90 days no matter what the companies say or pay.  the same goes if you were on fios, or att uverse you would still have to wait 30 days.  On demand is not a free dvr, not every show a network produces ends up there neither do all the episodes, there is a reason you see show 1-4 then 9-15 its not an accident.

New Poster

New Poster

For $225 per month I should be abloe to get this show. Comcast has been going down himm for years.

New Poster

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but like the first responder to my earlier e-mail, last year's Justified season, the shows were on the next day - there was not delay or lag at least there was no lag in my area.  Which brings up another question.  Why do some people in some areas get it right away and others get a week delayed, as my sister who lives about 40 minutes from me did last year and we are both Comcast.  Her shows for Justified were always one week behind.  I think that Comcast needs to get its act together and pay attention to the everyday person's programming and concentrate on that.  We are the bread and butter for Comcast that allows them to go out and try to get newer and better products.

Frequent Visitor

I totally agree that for all the $$ that we pay for Comcast, we should get episodes in a timely manner.  I still cannot get the very first one of this Season.  However!  I've found that if you Google fxtv.com it will take you to Justified info, tons of it and you can watch episodes to your hearts content.

Frequent Visitor

Mine are a week delayed. its pretty annoying. I'm paying for my content and I cant even get stuff on time?

Official Employee

Slugger01 wrote:

Mine are a week delayed. its pretty annoying. I'm paying for my content and I cant even get stuff on time?

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, we may not have every movie/show/episode available for viewing.

Some networks and content providers allow us to show their content the next day, next week, next month, and others do not make their content available online.

We are constantly working with networks to add more content to Xfinity and to add it faster.

Your request of more Justified has been noted and passed along to our content team.

Thanks,
Joe
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Regular Visitor

Typical Comcast run around. If episodes of certain programs are held for 30 days, for whatever reason stated, then why are the first two episodes of this season already available? The 1/08/2013 and 1/15/2013 episodes are there, blowing holes in your explanation. Perhaps you should watch CSI or NCIS before answering a direct question with a misleading answer. We are not that stupid and can, easily, catch you in a lie, or coverup. It's really simple. Unhappy customers wil go elsewhere and you can try to mislead those dumb enough to stay.

And before you get offended, understand. You made a statement, I pointed out a discrepancy. Nothing more. Comcast/XFinity are expected to have higher customer relationship standards then Congress. Everywhere I look, they fall far short.

Official Employee

Jaq48080 wrote:

Typical Comcast run around. If episodes of certain programs are held for 30 days, for whatever reason stated, then why are the first two episodes of this season already available? The 1/08/2013 and 1/15/2013 episodes are there, blowing holes in your explanation. Perhaps you should watch CSI or NCIS before answering a direct question with a misleading answer. We are not that stupid and can, easily, catch you in a lie, or coverup. It's really simple. Unhappy customers wil go elsewhere and you can try to mislead those dumb enough to stay.

And before you get offended, understand. You made a statement, I pointed out a discrepancy. Nothing more. Comcast/XFinity are expected to have higher customer relationship standards then Congress. Everywhere I look, they fall far short.

This thread is from over a year ago and their content rules have changed. The FX Networks has decided not to stream the current season of Justified online.

As for NCIS and CSI, CBS allows this content to be available online the day after they air on TV.

Every show is different because some networks and content providers allow us to show their content the next day, next week, next month, and others do not make their content available online.

Thanks,
Joe

New Poster

I was looking for an answer to why the justified episodes are a week behind on demand on the tv, I dont usually watch online. Is it the same reason why...

New Poster

When will Justified Season 4 be available for viewing again? I missed most of it.

New Poster

probably when it is getting ready to come back for its next season, if I recall that is what happened last year but not sure really....sorry I know that is not very helpful at all 

New Poster

Why is it that the show justified is showing up on the box, but  $1.99 an episode is unexceptable.   common comcast you are already bleeding all of your costumers dry..  shape up or lose business