Community Forum

Just moved and my DVR isn't working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Just moved and my DVR isn't working

We just moved on Monday and had our services transfered Tuesday. When the boxes were 1st set up in our new apt it showed all our saved "recordings and Scheduled." On Wednesday when we woke up everything was gone and it said " You have no recordings yet." Under Scheduled it said "You have nothing scheduled to record in the next 14 days" We've called everyday since and things still aren't fix. We now have someone coming to our apt to switch out the boxes on Monday. 

I looked online at my account and it shows I am 73% full but yet nothing is showing. All my scheduled shows are deleted, same with my saved recordings. I set up 2 shows that I watch that I know are on in the next 14 days and yet it's still saying there are no recordings scheduled for the next 14 days. From what I'm seeing I think there is a problem with my account/website, not my DVR. I don't think switching out my box is gonna fix anything. 

I feel like there is some sort of lack of communication. How will switching out my DVR box fix my account? 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Just moved and my DVR isn't working

The Comcast team available to the forum has been notified and will followup.  Expect a response early in the business week.

Official Employee

Re: Just moved and my DVR isn't working

Hi Bayreders

Sorry about the late reply, i see that you have already scheduled an appointment. We should be able to get the issue resolved once the technician gets out.

Thanks

Joseph 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!