Community Forum

Issues watching live TV online

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Issues watching live TV online

Is anyone having issues watching live TV online? Even though I'm logged in to my xfinity account, it's now saying I need a subscription to view individual channels.

New Poster

Re: Issues watching live TV online

Having the same issue; never experienced it before.

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  It appears it is only online, tv works ok for now. 

twsheehan wrote:

Is anyone having issues watching live TV online? Even though I'm logged in to my xfinity account, it's now saying I need a subscription to view individual channels.

Frequent Visitor

Same Issue Here Smiley Sad 

Its been a solid week of one issue after another with regards to the TV Online and Watchlist. 

What is the freaking deal already!!??!!

Regular Contributor

Having same problem. Log in and then all my Live TV channels have a Key and when click on Watch it says Subscription required.
Regular Contributor

Can Mod's address if this is a "Comcast issue". Can't watch "LIVE TV". Say's I need a subscription??? really for "The Weather Channel"??? as an example. Thanks

Regular Contributor

Do you need "Streampix" to be included now in your comcast package to now receive "LIVE TV"??? All channels say except for ESPN3 & Pivot that I need to order for a subscription.