Community Forum

Incorrect TV Listings - PBS Kids

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Incorrect TV Listings - PBS Kids

I've noticed over the past several months that the guide listings don't match the actual programs being broadcast for PBS kids channels 391 and 1155 in mountain time zone, zip code 84096.

For example the guide will say Daniel Tiger but it's actually Sesame Street. It's consistently wrong at all times of the day affecting scheduled recordings for my kids.

I went through Xfinity support and their only solution was rebooting my equipment and then sending out a technician (they followed the basic troubleshooting in their limited script).

I'm pretty sure this is a service issue with incorrect listings for just these two channels and has nothing to do with my equipment. Does anybody know how to escalate this to the right group to fix the listings for these channels?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Incorrect TV Listings - PBS Kids

If it's a subchannel of your local PBS station, contact them. It looks like it may be KUED in Salt Lake City. They may be able to double-check what info they send to Gracenote, which supplies schedule data to Comcast.

https://www.kued.org/contact-us

Frequent Visitor

Re: Incorrect TV Listings - PBS Kids

Thanks so much for your response pointing me in the right direction. I contacted them and they said it was an issue with gracenote running the east coast listings so everything was shifted 2 hours from my time zone. They're working on having it corrected. Thanks again for your help!