Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

I have a channel Nat Geo Wild that says it is included with my subscription but says I must update

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I have a channel Nat Geo Wild that says it is included with my subscription but says I must update

Nat Geo wild and others indicate that they are included with my subscription, but sau=ys I must update my account to watch. How do I do that?

Expert

Re: I have a channel Nat Geo Wild that says it is included with my subscription but says I must upda

Tommyp54 wrote:

Nat Geo wild and others indicate that they are included with my subscription, but sau=ys I must update my account to watch. How do I do that? 

Hi, I moved your post to the X1 area of the forum. The message you are referring to is saying you must upgrade to another subscription package (optional, extra cost). You can call 800-Comcast and ask for customer service to assist you if you wish to change your channels subscription.

Official Employee

Re: I have a channel Nat Geo Wild that says it is included with my subscription but says I must upda

Tommyp54 wrote:

Please give us a call at 1-800-COMCAST or via chat at the link below where we can verify your identity as the primary account holder and then change your level of service. Thanks for your patience.

https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

Official Employee

Re: I have a channel Nat Geo Wild that says it is included with my subscription but says I must u...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I upgrade, now I'm supposed to pay 199.99 a month for Internet, cable and phone but not getting Nat Geo wild and RFD TV that they promise that I will get it as soon as get activated for new service but I did not get those 2 channel. I called I chat on line I spend hours in 2 days trying to get to help me but nobody seems to know what to do.I will give them another day then I will send the TV box back.

Expert

catarroja wrote:

I upgrade, now I'm supposed to pay 199.99 a month for Internet, cable and phone but not getting Nat Geo wild and RFD TV that they promise that I will get it as soon as get activated for new service but I did not get those 2 channel. I called I chat on line I spend hours in 2 days trying to get to help me but nobody seems to know what to do.I will give them another day then I will send the TV box back.

hi, would you scroll up to the post just before yours and send a private message to the Comcast Official Employee as the post states?

Official Employee

Hello catarroja. I can offer assistance with the channels you're interested in receiving. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.