Community Forum

I am having trouble with the Fan. The picture and sound k...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I am having trouble with the Fan. The picture and sound k...

I am having trouble with the Fan. The picture and sound keeps going in and out. It never has
worked right since I have been on Comcast. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
Thanks
Silver Problem Solver

Re: I am having trouble with the Fan. The picture and sound k...

I've moved the thread here from New Users. And if you look around, you'll see there are already several other threads about problems with the fan. You don't say how long you've been on Comcast, so I don't know if your problem is specific to the new fan or also existed with the old one.
Bronze Problem Solver

Per Michael:

For those of you interested in providing feedback on the new Comcast Fan 4.0, please post all comments in this thread (<-clickable link).  As always, please review the existing threads before posting to see if your comments would be appropriate in one of the existing discussions.
TANSTAAFL!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Unlocked, also per Michael, since this is a request for help.... Smiley Wink
TANSTAAFL!!

New Poster

I have been a customer since Christmas 2007 in our new house. The picture and sounds quality stinks. There is a ton of static and the picture goes in and out. The sound goes in and out too.