Community Forum

I AM LOOKING FOR THE HILLSONG CHANEL DOES XFINITY HAVE IT , I WILL PAY EXTRA TO HAVE IT

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I AM LOOKING FOR THE HILLSONG CHANEL DOES XFINITY HAVE IT , I WILL PAY EXTRA TO HAVE IT

bEFOR i HAVE XFINITY INSTALLED I AM LOOKING FOR THE HILLSONG CHANEL....NO ONE IN THE OFFICE SEEMS TO KNOW?? I AM WILLING TO PAY EXTRA TO HAVE IT

Silver Problem Solver

Re: I AM LOOKING FOR THE HILLSONG CHANEL DOES XFINITY HAVE IT , I WILL PAY EXTRA TO HAVE IT

I never heard of it and looked up some info. It looks like Dish and DirectTV do carry it. For cable, it looks like U-Verse and and Verizon FIOS also carry it. I don't think Comcast does. There is also a subscription streaming service ($7.99/month) called "Hillsong Channel NOW".

http://now.hillsongchannel.com/

Problem Solver

Re: I AM LOOKING FOR THE HILLSONG CHANEL DOES XFINITY HAVE IT , I WILL PAY EXTRA TO HAVE IT

Hillsong Channel is carried in some Comcast areas, but not all that many.

You'll have to let us know where you live before we can know if it's available in your area.
Official Employee

Hi PAMMI53, I am not showing this channel offered in your area at this time. I will submit a ticket on your behalf for this channel request,  and the appropriate team will review. 

Thank you