Community Forum

How can I watch recordings on my other tv 's

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: How can I watch recordings on my other tv 's

Thanks  andrew,  problem  should  be  sovled  hopefully  once  I  can  get  one  box  upgraded  for  the  wife.

Official Employee

Those 2 boxes aren't compatible.

New Poster

I  have  1 dvr  box  with  clock arris  AX013ANM  and  2  set  top  boxes  model  DC50Xu.  I  have  x1  service, and   get  no  error  messages.   Also  wentt  into  gateway  and  moca  was  disabled  so  i  enabled  it  and  it  said  1  computer  connected.

Official Employee

nomadd15 wrote:

X1  service yes.  No  error  messages.  Will  have  to  check  tomorow if  I  have a  moca  filter  installed  not  sure  i  need one.

Your other 2 boxes are DTAs, they do not have the ability to watch recordings. Whichever room you want to watch recordings on, you would need to upgrade it

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/X1-TV-Box-Comparison-DVR-vs-Non-DVR/td-p/2860183

Expert

nomadd15 wrote:

X1  service yes.  No  error  messages.  Will  have  to  check  tomorow if  I  have a  moca  filter  installed  not  sure  i  need one.

do all your set top boxes show the same guide? or is one or more of the guides in color?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Gold Problem Solver

Do you have X1 service? Do any of your X1 boxes have a clock on the front?

Are you seeing any error messages?

nomadd15 wrote:

Hello:
           I  have  one  dvr  in  my  LR  and  2  smaller  boxes  in  both  BR's.  But  I'm  not  able  to  watch  recorded  programs  on  the  BR  tv's. Any  help  would  be  appreciated.

New Poster

How can I watch recordings on my other tv 's

Hello:

I  have  one  dvr  in  my  LR  and  2  smaller  boxes  in  both  BR's.  But  I'm  not  able  to  watch  recorded  programs  on  the  BR  tv's. Any  help  would  be  appreciated.