Community Forum

Help getting Pandora on my TV

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Help getting Pandora on my TV

How do I install the app for Pandora on my TV?  I went to www.xfinity.com/profile for first time set-up, but there are no buttons or directions for setting-up Pandora afterwards.

Tags (1)
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Help getting Pandora on my TV

michael78jk wrote:

How do I install the app for Pandora on my TV?  I went to www.xfinity.com/profile for first time set-up, but there are no buttons or directions for setting-up Pandora afterwards.

The Pandora APP is only available with the X1 System....

If you have X1 then it will be located there and if it is not then your account isn't coded correctly...

Visitor

im confused i cant get pandora on my tv i have x1 cfinity i went to apps and tryed but it keep telling me to go to xfinity profiles done that please help

Gold Problem Solver

trevon1 wrote:

im confused i cant get pandora on my tv i have x1 cfinity i went to apps and tryed but it keep telling me to go to xfinity profiles done that please help

If you have X1 and are trying to use Pandora on an RNG150 STB, you will not see this in the APPS section nor will you see this as an option to add in your X1 profile.  

What model X1 box do you have?