Community Forum

Harmony 650 Remote Page Up Page Down Command for XG2v2-S

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Harmony 650 Remote Page Up Page Down Command for XG2v2-S

I have the Harmony 650 remote and the Samsung XG2v2-S DVR from Comcast. The page up page down function only scrolls one line at a time. The Comcast remote does not send a page up or page down command for the Harmony remote to learn. All other functions work properly. Is there a fix for this?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Harmony 650 Remote Page Up Page Down Command for XG2v2-S

The X1 page up and page down commands are in Harmony's database. It just a matter of you assigning the command to the button you want on your Harmony.
New Poster

Thanks for the reply Rick. What I ended up doing is just putting in a generic Xfinity X1Box in the remote and all features worked. I did try assigning the commands but still had no success.

Gold Problem Solver

I have a wide assortment of Harmony remotes and I have programmed hundreds of them for family, friends and customers. I can honestly say that Harmony did a great job of collecting X1 codes and adding them to their database.

There are other brands of higher end universal remote that could have done as good of job with X1 codes as Harmony did.