Community Forum

HBOGo Activation Issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

HBOGo Activation Issues

I had HBOGo activated on my XBOX 360 months ago.  Now when I go to the council, it show that I need to activate again.  When I go to activate online, I am able to sign in and view streaming HBO content on my PC, but I can not get an activation code for the XBOX 360.  The site just puts me in a loop.  Can you provide an access code? Or do I need to go to HBO?

New Poster

Re: HBOGo Activation Issues

I purchased my HBO subscription thru Xfinity. The hubby & I was very excited about getting 2 watch Season 5 Game Of Thrones.  I tried 2 activate the code I was given to watch HBO Go it was a NO GO. Pls bear in mind, I have activated several channels successfully prior to HBO GO. The page continuosly throws me into a loop and round & round I go. So frustrating.  I am using da ROKU 2 in my room. The ROKU 3 we can get Game of Thrones thru Xfinity. It required no activation code. Have anyone came up with a solution to rectify this problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated. :-(