Community Forum

HBO Go on both PC and android phone not working!!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

HBO Go on both PC and android phone not working!!!!

I have contacted comcast 3 times today. The first time the agent dissconnected from me and the other two times the agents promised me that it will work, one said in 30 minutes and another said in 2-3 hours. Well guess what its still not working! I have tried on both my pc and the app and neither are working using my log in information that i have verified with the comcast agent. I think this is really stupid that I cant use another companies app because there is "something" not documentated right on my account. The second agent took almost 30 minutes to adjust things. I have the best package that includes all of the movie channels so there is no reason to get an error warning telling me that I need xfinity tv subscription when I already have it! I know I am not the only one with this issue and I think comcast needs to get their act together. I swear if there was another cable provider in my area I would never have signed up with comcast again. If only directv wouldnt have been such jerks I would have stayed with them. Oh well, I guess I am stuck with comcast. Please fix this issue!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: HBO Go on both PC and android phone not working!!!!

does hbo work on the xfinity tv app?

Regular Visitor

Re: HBO Go on both PC and android phone not working!!!!

No, I have called comcast a total of 4 times. They have issued me a work ticket and said that I will be notified when it is done. I got a voicemail yesterday while I was at work saying it was done. Came to work and loged on and attempted both HBO Go and Xfinity TV and I still cant access HBO Go or any of the movie channels (which I have) on Xfinity TV. I swear this is becoming ridiculous!