Community Forum

Go app Live TV constantly freezing on iPad.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Go app Live TV constantly freezing on iPad.

I have the Xinfinity Go App. I love it. Best thing ever......however.......

On my iPad when I watch Live TV it constantly freezes. It just comes up with an error message "0" I believe. 

This is frustrating. I'm right in the middle of something and BOOM......it freezes. This is not an iPad problem. I have three iPads one of which is brand new and they all do it. I did a test where I put them all side by side and they all froze. The odd thing was they froze AND played back the live TV but not in perfect snyc. 

How can I fix this problem? I'm at the point where I have zero confidence in watching Live TV on my iPad anymore. 

Please help me.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Go app Live TV constantly freezing on iPad.

I am having the same problem several IPad's and Iphone, happens most of the time streaming Fox News,  And now the sound has started going out.  Can't be the Ipads, or Iphone its doing the same thing if I go to via web address on my Mac.  

Very disappointing and now theyve done away with the TVtogo app and all devices keep telling me i'm not on my home network.  Can't even begin to remember how many times I've uninstalled and reinstalled.  ATT looing pretty good