Community Forum

Game of Thrones Ep 2, 3 & 5 not working

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Error Code 6007 Game of Thrones

These episodes are now working.

Please let me know if you are still seeing this issue.

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Error Code 6007 Game of Thrones

I keep getting error code 6007 for HBO Thrones episodes. I can always watch one with no problem, and then I get the error message everytime I attempt to watch subsequent ones. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: error 6007 for movie splash

I am also receiving this error trying to watch game of thrones on season one episode 3

New Poster

Re: how to fix an error 6007?

Thanks for your help but it's still not working

Official Employee

Re: how to fix an error 6007?

Hi, we're aware of an issue with this video and are working to correct it.  It should be corrected today.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric

Official Employee

Re: Error 6002

darrickmerrill wrote:

What is your average time to fix theese problems Comcast Joe? Should I call a customer representative? I looked at some of your other issues and thouht that this would be resoved without taking further action, but I guess I was wrong to assume.

Disappointed

This should be resolved shortly but I do not have an exact time. Once it is fixed, I will update this thread.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience we have caused,

Joe

New Poster

how to fix an error 6007?

the game of thrones season 1 episode 2 video isn't working

New Poster

What is your average time to fix theese problems Comcast Joe? Should I call a customer representative? I looked at some of your other issues and thouht that this would be resoved without taking further action, but I guess I was wrong to assume.

Disappointed

New Poster

Error 6007 - Game of Thrones

I get an Error 6007 when trying to watch Game of Thrones, Season 1, Episode 2.  It said to check back soon but it has been 2 days and it still won't work.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Error: 6007

clear cookies and cache restart then try.

New Poster

Error: 6007

I started watching Game of Thrones, Season 1 episode 5 and everything was fine. I went away from my computer and a couple hours later I tried to watch is and is said "ERROR: 6007". And I tried everything to try to get rid of it and I still can't watch the rest of the episode and the same error message come sup 

New Poster

Re: Please read error 6007

Any update??  Any ETA?

I've been so annoyed with this error for the past few days.

New Poster

error 6007

I an trying to watch the HBO series Game of Thrones on my computer through Comcast and I keep receiving a 6007 error. Can you please help me?

Official Employee

Our video operations team is working to re-encode those videos and should have them updated today.  Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Eric

Official Employee

Re: error 6007 for movie splash

wilbur69 wrote:

I am getting error 6007 while trying to watch splash on line on demand

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team is working on this now and I will update you when it is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe

New Poster

How many days do you need to correct the problem? It has been at least 48 hrs since I noticed it now and I am sure that many others have also.

New Poster

error 6007 for movie splash

I am getting error 6007 while trying to watch splash on line on demand

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Now 2,3,5 and 7 are not working. I am getting frustrated and do not like paying all this money for the ability to watch online when I cannot actually watch it. Please remedy the solution asap.

Thanks

New Poster

been 36 hours since the problem eric, any word?

New Poster

thanks Eric, any idea on how long? this is happening on Episode 5 now as well!

New Poster

Error 6002 on most shows

Trying to watch game of throness season 1 ep isode 1 and 4 work the others do not.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Game-of-Thrones/106696/1886161241/Game-of-Thrones-02-%28HBO%29/video...

My Device Information My Zip Code: 94070 My Cable Provider: Comcast San Mateo Digital My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 216.201.66.254 My operating system: Windows -  Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; HPNTDF; .NET4.0C) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 4.1.10329.0 My flash version: 11.2 r202 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: bw, s, d, al, ci, bi, bj, bh, a, y, bq, bx, ce, bb, bc, cd, cf, by, bu, at, bs, cb, ch, ar, aw, cg, bz, bm, au, bl, bv, b, u, bp, bk, br, bo, bt, cc, h, ad, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: False

Official Employee

I've confirmed the error and we're working on correcting the video.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric

Regular Visitor

Now episodes 3 and 5 are not working

New Poster

Error 6007: GoT S1/Ep2

Hello I am on xfinity website trying to watch game of thorns season one episode two and can not as I get episode 6007/ although I realize this may be BOND, JAMES BOND trying to exert his control over my life and not let me watch certain things that don't relate to his and his liking BUT can you Please help. THis error code is not on your website and I want to watch and I tried different computers and rebooting and nothing helps.

regards

Amanda

What can not be fixed can be forged.....

Amanda

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Error 6007

seriously this is one of their most popular shows for HBO. This shouldn't be an issue ever and it happens all the time.. especially not for this series. pitiful

New Poster

Re: Error 6007

Yes, comcast, please fix!!

New Poster

Error 6007

How do I fix Error 6007 on Game of Throne S1 ep2?

Regular Visitor

Game of Thrones Ep 2, 3 & 5 not working

I am trying to watch game of thrones S1 E3 and it is giving me error 6002. All other episodes work except this one. Help please