Community Forum

Free Games on X1

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Free Games on X1

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but under the apps section on TV, there is the games section. Under Games, there is Free Games on X1. On Thursday Feb.22, there was a message with Error Code APPS-04035 limiting access to the games... (you can't even get to the section where the games are located). This has gone on for two days now, and I am checking if this is going to be a long-term issue.

Contributor

Re: Free Games on X1

I assume it's the providers' platform. But until I hear that, I'm going to bump this because no one seems to want to check.

Silver Problem Solver

Try the A button and System Refresh.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Contributor

No, hitting the A button and then system refresh did not work.

Expert

@ellgee_49 wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but under the apps section on TV, there is the games section. Under Games, there is Free Games on X1. On Thursday Feb.22, there was a message with Error Code APPS-04035 limiting access to the games... (you can't even get to the section where the games are located). This has gone on for two days now, and I am checking if this is going to be a long-term issue.

what is the model number of the set top box connected to that TV? is it rng150?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.