Community Forum

Fox sports

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox sports

Why can't I find the Michigan State Football game on fox? I was in networks and clicked on FOX2 got a link stating it was a bad link.

I still want to know why we can't get Fox on line especially fox sports detroit.

Official Employee

Re: Fox sports

owolf46 wrote:

Why can't I find the Michigan State Football game on fox? I was in networks and clicked on FOX2 got a link stating it was a bad link.

I still want to know why we can't get Fox on line especially fox sports detroit.

Apologies for any confusion.

In order to view Fox Sports 2 online, you must have Fox Sports 2 in your cable channel lineup as a part of your current video subscription.

Fox Sports 2 is not currently offered by Comcast in your area. If Fox Sports 2 were offered on your lineup, then you would have access to this channel online.

Comcast continues to be in discussions with Fox regarding possible distribution of many of their channels and offerings. Our programming teams meet with Fox regularly. A contract and agreement to terms is required before we can offer any channel to our customers.  These need to be terms that make sense for both parties and for our customers.    

All channels, regardless of affiliation, are required to go through the same application and approval process in order to be carried by Comcast.

New Poster

I guess I didn't ask the right question!

If I get Fox Sports Detroit on my home TV with Xfinity.

Then Why can't I get it on line with Xfinity?

Official Employee

owolf46 wrote:

I guess I didn't ask the right question!

If I get Fox Sports Detroit on my home TV with Xfinity.

Then Why can't I get it on line with Xfinity?

Fox Sports Detroit is not currently a program provider that we have rights to display online.

New Poster

Well then I guess you had better get it! Or stop advertising that you have sports. Because if I can't get the Detroit teams I can't get sports!