Font of caller ID has gotten smaller

New Poster

Font of caller ID has gotten smaller

Font has gotten much smaller of caller ID on t v screen...how do I correct this

Expert

Re: Font of caller ID has gotten smaller

Janny2 wrote:

Font has gotten much smaller of caller ID on t v screen...how do I correct this

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi Janny2. At this time, we do not support a feature to change the font size of the caller ID. 

New Poster

MY QUESTION IS WHY DID COMCAST CHANGE THE CALLER ID FONT? BEFORE THE LATEST UPDATE IT WAS GREAT.

New Poster

The ID font is so small cannot be adequately viewed.  Let's see if this can be fixed....and get it back to original size so it's useful

Most Valued Poster

ComcastKenF wrote:

Hi Janny2. At this time, we do not support a feature to change the font size of the caller ID. 

KenF...I was glad to see several threads on the caller id font being so much smaller than it was before. Maybe they should/could be consolidated into one thread for consistency.The irony is that we have a great  feature that allows us to see the name and number on the screen  but now we can't read it and it looks all run together.  It was perfect before they changed it. It took years to get a way to modify the basic Guide font somewhat and now they have done this with the caller id font.

I believe this happened at the same time they removed the  weather temp and recent call list from the notification screen accessed with left arrow.

Bottom line why in the world would Comcast reduce the font size on the 'on screen' caller id to make it unreadable? Any rationale you can offer will be appreciated. HIstorically its been very difficult to get explanations when popular features are taken away with no notice. There are so many we have lost. Thanks

Official Employee

Hello TerriB,

We understand how this could be frustrating. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to make any changes to correct this.