Community Forum

Favorites Vanished

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Favorites Vanished

Sometime between yesterday and this evening my carefully crafted "favorites" list has mostly vanished, leaving me with just a handful. OK, Comcast, what did you do this time?

Expert

Re: Favorites Vanished

@ wrote:

Sometime between yesterday and this evening my carefully crafted "favorites" list has mostly vanished, leaving me with just a handful. OK, Comcast, what did you do this time?

Maybe an update to the cable-box dealing with the coding for "Favorites" setup, or some of the channels in the list? I will be monitoring for the answer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

adding, did you check using the Xfinity TV remote app (in settings) or a desk/laptop or smart device to see if the favorites are still there? the set top box may just need a reboot.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Rebooted the settop box before I posted. I checked using the remote app on my TV, in all rooms. I don't use any other devices to watch TV.

Official Employee

MrScott1, that's strange. Are the missing favorites from a single particular channel?

KenF

Regular Contributor

No, all of the 300's are gone and most of the 400's. 

Official Employee

OK thanks. I was just making sure these were the channels included in the channel neighborhoods. Let's see what's going on with your box, if anything. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number so I can take a look. 

KenF