Community Forum

Exfinity On Demand via TV and HBO Go on all IOS devoces Not Recognizing Upgrade

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Exfinity On Demand via TV and HBO Go on all IOS devoces Not Recognizing Upgrade

Wendyrama wrote:
I am a triple play subscriber. Had Showtime and always had access to HBO Go as part of services. Suddenly no more.Ok, I add HBO to my package - (did I need to do this?) but neither HBO Go on mobile nor Xfinity on Demand recognizes my upgrade of services.

I am a Tivo dvr with a comcast card.

Please advise. I pay a ridiculous amount to this company for it to just work.

I don't often use the HBO Go app but did just now log in. It did not remember be so had to first select comcast xfinity as provider, then my comcast main account username and password. Gave an error that the page had 'expired' but i hit back and then the app let me play the video. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Regular Visitor

Exfinity On Demand via TV and HBO Go on all IOS devoces Not Recognizing Upgrade

I am a triple play subscriber. Had Showtime and always had access to HBO Go as part of services. Suddenly no more.Ok, I add HBO to my package - (did I need to do this?) but neither HBO Go on mobile nor Xfinity on Demand recognizes my upgrade of services.

I am a Tivo dvr with a comcast card.

Please advise. I pay a ridiculous amount to this company for it to just work.
Tags (1)