Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Error ui-800-3 (106038) after clicking Netflix in App screen

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Error ui-800-3 (106038) after clicking Netflix in App screen

I just got Xfinity X1 connected at my home.  I have a Netflix box that I used before to watch Netflix movies and have a Netflix account.  When I click on Netflix after clicking the APP button in X1, I get the ui-800-3 (106038) error.  I never get the Netflix sign in screen.  What do I need to to to get this in my TV?

Accepted Solutions
Administrator

Re: Error ui-800-3 (106038) after clicking Netflix in App screen

We are so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced when attempting to use Netflix. The UI-800-3 is a known issue and one that if you follow the steps outlined below to reset Netflix, should be resolved:

Press the A button on your remote control, scroll to the right and select Reset Netflix.
Troubleshooting screen with "Reset Netflix" option selected.

Select Reset Netflix.
A pop-up box to Reset Netflix which allows you to press Reset Netflix or Cancel.

All set. You can open Netflix on X1 by selecting Restart Netflix.
A pop-up window that says All Set.

Please let us know if you continue to experience difficulties after completing this reset.

All Replies
Expert

jb27retired wrote:

I just got Xfinity X1 connected at my home.  I have a Netflix box that I used before to watch Netflix movies and have a Netflix account.  When I click on Netflix after clicking the APP button in X1, I get the ui-800-3 (106038) error.  I never get the Netflix sign in screen.  What do I need to to to get this in my TV?

what is your Netflix 'box'? Do you have more than one X1 set top box? Do you have an X1 DVR (has a clock)? If so try Netflix on that set top box. Does it work on the DVR?

Official Employee

jb27retired wrote:

Per Netflix support

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/12232

New Poster

I just got Xfinity TV today (former cord-cutter, had internet for some time). After installing the box, playing around with the remote, favoriting channels, etc., I thought I would try the Netflix app. Got the same error code. Googled my way to the same Netflix troubleshooting page mentioned above. Did the power reset for ~5 min, and I was able to login to Netflix this time.

Official Employee

Hi mlk51, thank you for taking the time to write here on how you corrected this error code.

Thanks again

Administrator

We are so sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced when attempting to use Netflix. The UI-800-3 is a known issue and one that if you follow the steps outlined below to reset Netflix, should be resolved:

Press the A button on your remote control, scroll to the right and select Reset Netflix.
Troubleshooting screen with "Reset Netflix" option selected.

Select Reset Netflix.
A pop-up box to Reset Netflix which allows you to press Reset Netflix or Cancel.

All set. You can open Netflix on X1 by selecting Restart Netflix.
A pop-up window that says All Set.

Please let us know if you continue to experience difficulties after completing this reset.