Community Forum

Error code CL-14

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Error code CL-14

I was told we needed to upgrade our boxes to X1. Haven't been able to do that yet because of work hours. Will update after boxes are changed out.
Official Employee

Hi mrikena, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Gold Problem Solver

mriekena,

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Regular Visitor

Error code CL-14

I have seen many references to this problem throughout the forum many of which are marked as solved, but not a single one that shows how it was solved..... I have spent hours on the phone with tech support, un-plugging and plugging in, tightening cables, and so on, with no solution. Would really be awesome if someone who has solved this mystery could chime in with how to fix this.  Currently using Tivo boxes (5 of them to be exact) and all have this problem. VOD worked fine until I switched packages last month, but I'm being told that's not the problem either. Any help would be great!