Community Forum

Error Code RDK-03032

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error Code RDK-03032

Cant change channels or use any other tv options. What do I do?
New Poster

Re: Error Code RDK-03032

I with I could tell you, I've been trouble shooting this problem for weeks with Comcast.  Rebooted the box by holding the power button for 15 seconds worked at first.  Then we had to fully reboot the boxes by unplugging the power from the outlet, however, each box had troubles rebooting when this was done.  If this is the first time it has happened, i would try the first reboot, however, it may not work.  I'm at the Tech Level 2 support now, so I'll update this with what I am told. If they ever call me back.

New Poster

Any updates on this? I've been battling this for three days... Ugh
New Poster

I have this code also I don't think comcast is done with BETA TESTING and we all are stupid for putting up with this I am ready to dump COMCAST I work hard for my money just to have them take it is bull xxxx I have over 60 min. Of video of things wrong and had several service guys here to my house and they say wow that is new to me I will talk to my boss and get back to you well guess what never get back to me ever this is total XXXX time to post video up on YOU TUBE so no one else gets this crappy X1 SERVICE if that is what you call it. Hey COMCAST YOU HEARING THIS CALL ME YOU HAVE MY NUMBER

New Poster

same issue. comcast not answering. even got code 03033.  2 days of problems. Going back to my 2 Dvr system.

Frequent Visitor

This is getting old quick. Third different error in two weeks.
New Poster

I have been dealing with this code for over a month. It happens nightly. I have restarted the box. I have unplugged and done it that way. It continues. I am ready to drop everything with Comcast but basic and use Netflex for my entertainment.
Comcast solution is to try again later. Later? I want to watch something now not later! Why should our entertainment be at the time Comcast seems suitable.
My tv just shut down!!! It is back on but no volume! Volume set at 20. I would like to watch the noon time news! I am restarting it for the million time!
Still waiting for it to restart!
Where are you Comcast?
New Poster

This has been going on for weeks with me did all resets etc. Now three days ago mind you they can't get a tech to my house till the tenth of December. I am just about done with them.
New Poster

Same Probem NO solution...... I will have to go back to the old system or change Company

New Poster

Does Comcast even look at these messages about the RDK-03032 error code?????