Community Forum

Error Code RDK-03005

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error Code RDK-03005

I just made it through Hurricane Irma with no major loss of services. I was resetting a breaker which had flipped during the storm and it then cut off my tv and cable box. When I turned it back on, I got error code RDK-03005 "Sorry, we're having some trouble" on my main box & dvr. My bedroom box froze and then gave me error code RDK-1000 which I presume is because it's not getting a signal from the main box. The 2 other tv's with regular boxes are getting service just fine & my internet is coming in just fine. I've reset the boxes by unplugging them several times and I'm still getting the same errors. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Error Code RDK-03005

Do you happen to have an amp that's powered on an outlet that has a GFCI that popped when the breaker did?

Edit-All of your devices are showing online.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Error Code RDK-03005

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!