Community Forum

Error Code 557

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error Code 557

I am trying to watch 'The Office' (any episode) and nothing will play. I am getting the below error message.

Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.

(Error 557)

I have deleted cookies and cache, tried another browser and also uninstalled/re-installed Adobe Flash.

Please help!

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error Code 557

smithfamily3124 wrote:

I am trying to watch 'The Office' (any episode) and nothing will play. I am getting the below error message.

Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.

(Error 557)

I have deleted cookies and cache, tried another browser and also uninstalled/re-installed Adobe Flash.

Please help!

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the specific episodes that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: 20785 My Cable Provider: Comcast Landover Digital My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 2, DVR 3, DVR 1, home, DVR 4 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 128.229.4.2 My operating system: Windows - rv:12.0 My web browser: Firefox 12 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.0.61118.0 My flash version: 11.2 r202 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled
Official Employee

smithfamily3124 wrote:
My Device Information My Zip Code: 20785 My Cable Provider: Comcast Landover Digital My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 2, DVR 3, DVR 1, home, DVR 4 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 128.229.4.2 My operating system: Windows - rv:12.0 My web browser: Firefox 12 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.0.61118.0 My flash version: 11.2 r202 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled

What specific episodes of The Office are not working for you? Can you please send the links or post the titles of the episodes so we can further look into this?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Gold Problem Solver
Moved:

post by sah101 merged into the topic you created about this issue.