Community Forum

Error Code 305 when trying to watch live streaming on Watch ESPN/ESPN Go ESPN3

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error Code 305 when trying to watch live streaming on Watch ESPN/ESPN Go ESPN3

I have Xfinity/Comcast internet service and basic cable package.  I am trying to watch live broadcasts on WatchESPN/ESPN Go on the ESPN3 channel.  The error message "305" keeps coming up.  This is the second day in a row.  I have been able to use this service in the past.  I've spent time "googling" the issue without success - some say a server is down.  Watch ESPN advises in the customer help / FAQ that the error is with the Cable/Internet provider.  Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error Code 305 when trying to watch live streaming on Watch ESPN/ESPN Go ESPN3

Grono67 wrote:

I have Xfinity/Comcast internet service and basic cable package.  I am trying to watch live broadcasts on WatchESPN/ESPN Go on the ESPN3 channel.  The error message "305" keeps coming up.  This is the second day in a row.  I have been able to use this service in the past.  I've spent time "googling" the issue without success - some say a server is down.  Watch ESPN advises in the customer help / FAQ that the error is with the Cable/Internet provider.  Any suggestions?

Try deleting your cookies and cache and then try again.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Re: Error Code 305 when trying to watch live streaming on Watch ESPN/ESPN Go ESPN3

I had the same problem and I tried clearing the cache and cookies like you said...It didn't work..

Official Employee

DF290 wrote:

I had the same problem and I tried clearing the cache and cookies like you said...It didn't work..

Try deleting your Flash Player and then installing it again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

Hi, I have the same problem, I tried what you suggest but its still not working. I have had tried in 4 different computers. Please fix that, we are in World Cup time, come on! And also I'm receving a message the voice command is not working when I try to search for a channel, what is that?

New Poster

It seems the problem is with Chrome. I'm watching in Internet Explorer normally. But please fix it

New Poster

I have the same problem and error code.  i have tried with chrome, ie, and ff.  nothing works.  iv had this problem for months now.  espn and comcast just dont agree with each other on line

New Poster

streaming doesnt work on espn site or xfinity site.  any other channels seam to work fine on xfinity's site. streaming on my phone works so my credentials are fine.