Community Forum

Error 900.primetime.3329.12013

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Error 900.primetime.3329.12013

Have been unable to view On Demand for local stations through Stream TV for over 2 weeks now.  Several calls to Support have provided no help, only tickets.  Why is it that during the testing phase last year, there were no problems and now that it's live and I'm paying for it, there are constant problems?  The Watchathon event was unwatchable because On Demand kept returning this error.  Prior to that, live TV on local stations was unavailable.  Last person I spoke to said this was a national issue, but how can it be national when it's only available in 4 or 5 states?  Is there anyone working on these problems?  Most of the support people I've spoken have no idea what the Stream TV package is.  No notice of issues on the website, callbacks never call back...  

Gold Problem Solver
Moved:

Re: Error 900.primetime.3329.12013

Duplicate Post Removed. Your original Topic is still in place. Per Forum Guidelines, please only post your issue once. Guidelines can be found here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

Frequent Visitor

This is not a duplicate post.  I have only posted this issue once.

New Poster

I am having the same problem since the website has been reconfigured

Gold Problem Solver
Moved:

New Poster

I am having the same problem and i dont know when they fixed