Community Forum

Error 900|3370.1000937 Can't Watch Movies or TV Shows

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error 900|3370.1000937 Can't Watch Movies or TV Shows

I want to use my new Chromecast dongle to watch Xfinity TV that requires I use the Chrome browser on my laptop.  I can use my Firefox browser to watch but it does not work when I use the Chrome browser.  I recieve the Error Message:  900|3370.1000937 that requests that I refresh (which does not work).  This message appears after it appears to validate my account with Comcast.  I removed the Chrome browser and reloaded thinking I had a bad setting that did not help.  I followed the help message about redoing the DRM that did not help.  What steps do I need to take to get my Chrome Browser to work?

New Poster

Re: Error 900|3370.1000937 Can't Watch Movies or TV Shows

Hi Folks,

I just started poking around my Chrome browser setting.  I hit the Show Advanced Setting to get to the Privacy.  I hit the Content Settings...  then under the Protected content section, I checked the "Allow identifiers for protected content" check box.  I can now watch an Xfiniti TV show.  Smiley Happy

New Poster

Re: Error 900|3370.1000937 Can't Watch Movies or TV Shows

Your solution worked for me.  Thanks for posting!