Community Forum

Error 900|3329.404

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Error 900|3329.404

I have been watching my Streampix without problems, and for the last hour, I've recieved Error 900|3329.404 and haven't been able to watch video. My bill is not due, and my internet, and other services work. What is the problem?

Official Employee

Re: Error 900|3329.404

Hi all,

This is a known isssue that our team is currently working on. I will update this thread when I learn more.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
ComcastJoe

New Poster

I am receiving the same error message. I watched an episode of GoT with no issues and the subsequent episode resulted in the error. 

New Poster

I'm also having this issue trying to watch all Showtime shows.

New Poster

I am having the same error message trying to us OnDemand?...what can we do to fix this problem?

New Poster

Mine appears to be working again--nothing done by me (besides refreshing). Must have been an internal error.

Official Employee

This issue is now resolved. All videos should now be playing again.

Please let me know if you are still seeing this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
ComcastJoe

New Poster

still not working

Frequent Visitor

I am still having this issue with all streaming aspects related to xfinity streaming. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

New Poster

I just tried to use Streampix. I never really knew what it is. I still don't because almost no show will run.  ESPN2 worked but I don't want to watch it right now.

Why am I surprised about this?  Guess what? I am not. It is Comcast after all. I see that this problem has been going on for years.