Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error 340

New Poster

Error 340

I am getting an error code 340 on one of my cable boxes saying that my box is not activated.  It is registered on my account and the main cable box works. What can I do?

Expert

Re: Error 340

albert933 wrote:

I am getting an error code 340 on one of my cable boxes saying that my box is not activated.  It is registered on my account and the main cable box works. What can I do?

call 800-Comcast and let the representative look at your account's equipment. you might want to note the serial number of the particular set top box before calling.

New Poster

Hello!
The box on one of my TVs is posting the 340 error code. I called in to the automated tech support and they "sent a signal" but that didn't solve the problem.
Please help!
Thank you!
Expert

TFLLuby wrote:
Hello!
The box on one of my TVs is posting the 340 error code. I called in to the automated tech support and they "sent a signal" but that didn't solve the problem.
Please help!
Thank you!

from the previous post... call 800-Comcast and let the representative look at your account's equipment. you might want to note the serial number of the particular set top box before calling.