Community Forum

Error 106000.43 when trying to load anything on Xfinity TV Go app

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Error 106000.43 when trying to load anything on Xfinity TV Go app

This error occurs on both my Kindle Fire HDX and my Samsung 10.2. 

After selecting a movie or show and pressing "play" shortly after the "preparing for playback" message appears I get the following error:  error :: 106000.47   Something is wrong with the playlist for this video...Please try playing this video again later. 

It has been occuring for several weeks. I have no problem trying to watch shows or movies from my laptop or directly from the TV.

The interesting thing is that I was able to take my tablet to a local coffee shop that has a comcast login, and it worked just fine; the problem only happens at home. 

I tried logging out/logging back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, as well as rebooting the tablets. None of that helped. 

After getting it to work at the coffee shop, I thought perhaps I was having a problem with my modem, so i logged in and rebooted my modem. That didn't help either.

I contacted technical support and they walked me through all the things I had already done and determined that they could not help. My call was escalated to the next level of tech support and they said they would call me. I can only hope that I get some kind of discount as the app is how I want to access the content and at this point I can access it from anyplace but at home. 

Really frustrating.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error 106000.43 when trying to load anything on Xfinity TV Go app

I wanted to add:

I turned my Att phone into a hotspot and then connected my kindle HDX. I tried to start a program and it fired up no problem. No error message.

Why would it give an error at my home modem, but not a phone created hotspot? Is there some setting on my modem that is stopping the connection?

New Poster

Re: Error 106000.43 when trying to load anything on Xfinity TV Go app

Sarahvictory,

have ever got to the bottom of it?

I didn't realize I can get the application to work by conencting to a different network.  I haven't tried that.  That would make it really weird....